Thinking of turning one of your passions into a business? Or perhaps you've already launched and you're looking for some inspiration from women who have successfully launched and scaled over the last year?
Look no further, these excellent tips were crowdsourced from entrepreneurs at the Scottish Women in Business September event - and were the ones that resonated with me the most - which one hits you the hardest? I'd love to know in the comments below...
1. Believe in yourself – if you don’t value yourself, nobody else will.
2. Invest in yourself – there's no better return for your time/money.
3. Put yourself out there – only you can sell you.
4. Enjoy the process – the results will be inevitable
5. Don’t wait to be invited – put yourself forward for things.
6. If there’s a glimmer of possibility – don’t say no.
7. Avoid being put off by others – they aren’t you.
8. Do something that’s needed – pay attention to what’s missing
9. Purpose and Values – your why and how are what’ll get you through.
10. Champions – they won’t be who you expect them to be – but they will be crucial to your success.
Bonus: Big Business starts small – so start today – who knows where it will end up!
Inspired? Get in touch, we should talk.
You don't need help, but if you'd love some support, check out my coaching programmes.
Mehalah Beckett is a consultant, coach and trusted advisor passionate about people, the planet and empowering others to inspire positive change. She coaches purpose-driven leaders to impossible goals, hosts Masterminds for hungry entrepreneurs and guides businesses through B-Corp. What can I help you achieve over the next 12 months?